Clients have interconnected challenges
That's where we come in.
Success requires more than just delighting customers, but also the ability to attract and retain the best people, maintain permission to operate and secure investment.
We work with clients across a broad spectrum of their critical audiences, including corporate, consumer, customer and talent, and understand how they are connected.
This means that we can provide a more complete view of the role of brand in driving strategic advantage, adding value where and when it matters most.
We’re experts in brand strategy, identity, communications, brand engagement, reputation and brand management.
Our assignments are varied, spanning sectors, audiences and geographies, but most often fall into these three areas.
- Insight and analysis
- Brand strategy and positioning
- Employee value proposition
- Portfolio strategy, brand and business architecture
- Communication strategy and content planning
- Dynamic brand experiences
- Digital platforms
- Brand identity
- Communication design and content planning
- Packaging and 3D design
- External communication campaigns
- Brand launches and events
- Retail and consumer experiences
- Sponsorship and partnerships
- Employee engagement and communications campaigns
- Corporate communications and reporting
- Digital asset management
- Brand governance
- Creative and content evolution
Our Global CEO, Jim Prior, sits down with senior executives for an informal conversation with an underlying focus on creativity - and the many ways it can be manifested to drive business growth.
Jim Prior talks creativity with Google’s Nishma Robb.
Jim Prior talks creativity with the Financial Times' Jon Slade.